setting ourselves apart
We manage an equity strategy comprised of superior-quality companies that pay high dividends, grow earnings, cashflows and dividends, and trade at a discount to our intrinsic value calculation. The strategy is not offered in a fund. Rather, it is offered in a separately managed account format, with the assets held at a trustworthy custodian, giving the investor complete custody of the assets, total transparency, and the ability to see their portfolio and the companies they own. Investors also have their own tax lots, allowing for tax-efficient investing and tax-efficient charitable giving.
an Approach Backed by Academic Research
- Dividends have accounted for approximately 45% of stock market returns.
- Growing dividends and high sustainable payout ratios may lead to better profits and greater shareholder value.
- Increased dividends reflect management’s confidence in sustaining future cash flow.
- Higher dividends impose financial discipline on management.
- Dividend strategies tend to offer an improved risk/reward tradeoff.
- Dividend Value provides investors with a growing income stream.
Repeatable and Sustainable
- Companies that grow earnings, cashflows and dividends, pay above average dividends, and trade at a discount to our calculation of intrinsic value.
- High dividend yield portfolio that will grow its dividends and capital base.
- A total return portfolio that offers potential growth and above-market income.
- Bottom-up stock selection from focus research list.
- Capitalization exposure will vary over time depending on valuations.
- Research-driven insights.
- Consistent long-term track record of alpha and income generation.
|Since Inception*||20 Years||10 Years||5 Years||3 Years||1 Year|
|Dividend Value Gross||10.3%||9.8%||10.0%||9.4%||17.3%||10.0%|
|Dividend Value Net||9.3%||8.8%||9.0%||8.4%||16.3%||9.0%|
|Russell 3000 Value Index||6.8%||8.2%||8.3%||6.0%||11.2%||14.1%|
|S&P 500 Index||6.9%||9.7%||11.9%||9.9%||10.2%||21.6%|
For the period ending September 30th, 2023. Inception October 31st, 2000. Past performance does not guarantee or indicate future results. Please read the firm’s full performance disclosure. Assumes annual fee of 1.0%. Actual fees may vary. Numbers rounded to the nearest tenth.